- PINNACLE PERFORMANCE -
Steve Ferrante Speaker Programs
Regarded a dynamic and engaging speaker with the ability to increase motivation and inspire confidence, Steve’s "Pinnacle Performance" presentations have been successfully featured at conferences and conventions for a variety of corporations, associations and organizations across North America. Steve’s Nutshell: Captivating >Participants sense Steve’s passion and enthusiasm right away. Because his presentations are fast-paced, entertaining, and informative, he keeps everyone fully engaged from Fun >Steve uses Storytelling, Humor and a wealth of expertise and resources to provide presentations that are high energy, fun, and visually engaging. Tailored > Steve takes the time to understand your organization and can tailor a presentation to integrate with your meeting theme, your overall business strategy, and your objectives. No Theories >Steve combines his extensive research into Pinnacle Performance with his 25+ years of experience in sales/sales management to deliver real-world actionable ideas that can be Fulfilling >Steve's professionally prepared speaking presentations have received outstanding reviews from event planners and attendees throughout North America!
Steve's Speaking Presentations & Short Seminars
Below are 6 of Steve's popular programs. Alternatively, Steve can tailor a program to best fit with your meeting theme.
** All programs are available as featured speaker or short seminar presentations and can be custom tailored
for between 1 and 3 hours to best accommodate your meeting needs and other scheduled agenda **
STRONG SELLING IN A WEAK ECONOMY
This dynamic presentation addresses the economic challenges facing your organization and provides essential success factors and proven sales and customer service strategies to succeed in today's weak market. Presented in a format that is educational, inspirational, and entertaining, attendees will learn:
- The reality of the economy and your business!
- Understanding your customer’s needs now and what you must do to survive and thrive!
- How to manage for Higher Performance and Results!
- Selling Value methods to discount less & sell more!
- Best Practices for Strong Selling in any economy!
- Workplace sanity tips to boost morale and motivation, and other fun stuff!
PINNACLE PERFORMANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Have you ever considered the fitness level of your sales and customer service effort? Just as with personal fitness, there are many aspects to managing the well-being of a customer service effort. Businesses with healthy customer service efforts maximize customer interactions and ultimately produce more sales and greater profitability. service industry, this engaging session includes:
- How Superior Customer Service Pay Dividends for Your Business!
- The Essential Elements of Extraordinary Service
- How Industry Leading Companies deliver World-Class Customer Service!
- Managing for Pinnacle Performance and Greater Results!
- Your Customer Service Health Check-Up, and More!
SELL VALUE OR PAY THE PRICE
One of the biggest challenges facing all businesses is customer’s intent on receiving the lowest price for products and services. As customers discretionary spending has decreased in the current economic downturn, the price factor has increased dramatically. All too often when faced with this situation, sales personnel resort to price discounting costing the businesses they represent substantial dollars in lost profits. This High-Value session includes:
- Understanding customer’s needs now and your Value vs. Price
- Determining Value Advantages & Positioning Your True Value
- Monetizing Value to Maximize Sales & Profits
- Selling Value methods to discount less & sell more!
PINNACLE PERFORMANCE "WINNING TEAM" CULTURE
Unengaged employees do not create engaged customers! Winning team corporate cultures benefit from high levels of employee morale, motivation and productivity – all of which drive extraordinary customer service and engagement! In this entertaining and inspiring session, employees and managers will learn the principles of a winning team culture and what is required to effectively contribute and maintain a high performance organization to win in the marketplace and achieve greater levels of success!
This inspiring program is suitable for your entire organization and includes:
- How Winning Team Cultures Drive Extraordinary Customer Service!
- Employee Values & Best Practices of Winning Team Cultures
- Leader Lessons: The winning cultures of market-leading companies
- Why Champion’s Win (The Mindset of Success)
- Preparing To Win (Positive Attitude insight & strategies)
- The Fish Philosophy (based on the best-selling book)
- Morale, Motivation and Inspiration!
Fun Clip from Steve's keynote presentation to approximately 700 team members at the annual company meeting of Benson Group, Inc. of Cornwall, Canada > Program 5
When sales representatives and customers meet, they enter into a complex process which goes far beyond the application of simple sales tactics. Sustained success is achieved not just by employing standard sales techniques but by being able to manage customer interactions and the interpersonal relationships involved. This program delivers the key negotiation strategies and relationship-building skills to ensure sales professionals know how to get the best outcome from every sales interaction they are involved in! Experience Stronger Salesperson/Customer Relationships and Greater Sales Results by ensuring that the customer, not just the organization—benefits! This Winning Session Includes:
- Understanding Negotiation and the “Win-Win” Methodology
- Your Negotiation Styles Profile and Assessing Your Counterpart
- Adapting Negotiation Styles for different communication types
- Behaviors of an Effective Negotiator
PRINCIPLES OF INFLUENCE
The Scientific Study of Persuasion and the Principles of Influence has been going on formally since the 1950’s. By influencing positive changes in customer's behaviors, sales people can create strong customer bonds and achieve greater results! This fascinating and fun presentation references over thirty-five years of influence research and details the psychology of why people say “yes” – and how to apply these findings to drive greater success in your business. This Influential Session includes:
- How Principles of Influence work to produce positive changes in customer's behavior
- Proven Behavioral Methods to persuade and attract new customers
- How top performers use these principles and how you can too!